Wednesday, August 31, 2011

St. Louis!!

Man its been a long time since I've been on! Kirk has started his 2nd quarter and is really busy so I'm sure I'll be on here a lot more now. I have been trying to spend all my time off work with him the last few weeks so now I'll have the time to post more. We have done a lot since I've been off last....a comedy show in midtown with Bill Burr (one of our favs), we canoed the Harpeth River, and I got a sinus infection...YUCK! This past weekend we went to St. Louis to celebrate Kirk finishing his 1st quarter with all As!! The St. Louis Cardinals is his favorite baseball team and its only 5 hours away....so why not right?? We got rapid rewards for staying at a hotel downtown and had an awesome time! Here are some pics from the weekend.

We left Blitz at Camp Bow Wow for the weekend. We got to see him on camper cam a couple of times and were reassured he was having as much fun as us!!


When we got to the game....a couple hours early for "photo day" which turned into the players just parading around the stadium. Kinda disappointing but still great to see them all up close!

My boyfriend...ummm I mean favorite player....Matt Holliday!



View from our seats!! Awesome! We were in the shade the whole time :)




Saturday night at Club 360 on the 26th floor of our hotel! Great views of the city!
We stopped at the arch on Sunday morning! Kirk is the white blob!
It was so big!!!



One last stop on our way home! The famous Pappys!
Kirk swears the best ribs he has ever had!!                





We had a great weekend! Now back to the grinding stone! Blitz had a great time but was glad to see us! :) 

Love and miss you all!
Emily



No comments:

Post a Comment