|First project was our old nasty scale. Don't let the picture fool you, up close it was started to yellow and look oh so gross! So I grabbed some old fabric scraps I had from my kitchen curtains at home and got an idea :)|
|Case in point. And the corners were peeling up and I'm sure all kinds of bacteria was growing...Yucky.|
|So I peeled the paper off the scale and this is what I found :)|
|So I took the fabric and some good ole' Mod Podge and made it look like this!!|
Second project of the day...
And tada!! (Ignore the sideway picture in the frame..haha...had to turn the frame vertical to hide some cords..which I didn't do a great job of...and haven't changed the picture yet!)
|So cheap...and yet such a great update :)|
Hope you enjoyed my upgrades!! You can view my "things I want to tackle" board here...
More to come :)
Love and miss you all!